Saturday, April 2, 2011

Don't miss the opportunites in 2011

Every year the Federal Government has projects that are not awarded due to lack of participation from Qualified Contractors. If you want get your share of the profits from performing Federal Government Contracts get started today!  Contact me or visit my website for detailed instructions.  Go to the fbo website to view the opportunities already posted.

For the past 17 years I have assisted Nationwide Contractors perform millions in Federal Government Contracts.  Getting set up takes some time but once you do the opportunities are out there waiting for you to submit your bid.

I can assist you with the entire process or give you the instructions so that you can handle it on your own.

The companies I assisted were usually 1-2 owner with no employees and yet I was able to give them the knowledge and the tools to perform millions in Federal Government Contracts each year.  You can do it if you want to open up opportunities for your existing business or if you are a new start up.

Take the time to prepare your company for the 2011 bidding season.  The majority of projects are posted beginning in May or June and once September is over it takes months for the website to get moving again.



Contact me if you need assistance

No comments:

Post a Comment